Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Magic, Wonder, and Valentine's Day

Hello there fellow internet traveler. Welcome to my blog of magic and wonder! Well, mostly art and weaving, but surely there's a bit of magic and wonder in that right?

Quick intro to my life: My name is Hana (hah-nah, Japanese for flower), and I currently live in South Dakota but have in the past lived in Japan (where I picked up the name and a love of rice and stir fry), California, Georgia, and North Carolina. Surprisingly, my parents were not in the military: they were English teachers. I've just graduated from college with a spiffy art major degree and am launching myself in to the wild world of Making A Living Through Art, whoot! My focus is fantasy art, but I also love to weave and garden, so you will be seeing lots of art, craftiness, and growing things.

Whew! In more current news, in celebration of Valentine's Day, I just posted some cute, somewhat Japanese themed ACEOs up on my Etsy page. Check them out!

Here are some images to whet your appetite:

Dragons Kiss

Ginkgo Spirit

Sweet Nothings





No comments:

Post a Comment